Elija su idioma, choisissez votre langue:
Polish? Check out: JustCause.pl
First and foremost, we have learnt that Robert Carter is a freelance journalist currently living in Panau and is writing blog entries, revealing some of Just Cause 2's latest news and secrets.
So far a number of things have spark my interest:
That's what Robert Carter has told us all so far, keep checking http://robertjamescarter.com/, and I'll post updates here too!
- Just Cause 2 is set in the current year (2010)
- the variety in both climate and terrain here is staggeringÖ and thus, can be a little difficult to get around.
- the government here [on the island] donít want the attention
- Plaza Garden Hotel in Panauís capital city has been mentioned a few times
- We have been given map/GPS coordinates to a village called Tasik Jernih (X: 16197 Y:22037)
- Itís not often you find a tropical hideaway that offers not only some of the most exquisite sandy beaches youíve ever seen, but also near-olympic standard powder on which to ski. Also mentioned is Panauís premier ski-resort and several pistes. hmm, possible mission hint?
- snorkeling has been mentioned, meaning underwater life could exist
- Freak storms are common place on Panau Ė especially in the North-West Ė and while they never really last all that long, when they hit they hit hard.
- There is a vending machine that sells 1337 chips. Possible reference to a developer mode?
- Rob states: Iíve taken plenty of photos during my stay, Iíll look into setting up some way of sharing them online soon. He's done just that:
- A whale has apparently washed up on the beach... I think itís a pretty safe bet itíll still be there in the two or three months, just rotting.
- The international airport is much larger than the previous one (possibly refering to the one in JC1)
1. You will inevitably jump off of a sky scraper casino, it's mandatory. (BASE JUMP TIME!!!!)
2. Release Date: North America: March 23th EVERYWHERE ELSE: March 26, 2010
3. Grapple hook: only one dual hook, no hooking millions of things together at the same time. (Unfortunately)
4. MOST LIKELY (MOST, not DEFINITELY) no multiplayer. (Oh, well...)
5. Just about 1000KM, or around 400 square miles.
6. Archipelagos, (Clumps of medium-small islands in the same area), one desert, from what I can see, lots of mountains, islands, forests, jungles, and cities.
7. Over 100 vehicles.
8. Agency vehicles are confirmed, but check out the pre-order page for more info.
9. You can hot-drop vehicles out of nowhere!
10. Supposedly, there is actually a very big military cargo plane.
11. There is an AWESOME jet. (I think there is a picture of it on this website. Go to the Media tab!)
12. Beginning storyline: Sent into Panau island, a corrupt Republic, where the president assassinated his father, the original president. He will take over the world without your opposition! Also, your mentor and friend, Tom, another agent, is missing. You have been sent in to find him and apprehend him, if he has gone rogue, TAKE HIM OUT! (Oh noes!!!)
13. This game will be fun, that much we know!
14. Your grappling hook can keep you in the air while using the parachute as well as being able to let you climb sky scrapers.
15. The evil guy, president Panay, apparently has a chameleon.
16. Enemies are much more varied.